Saturday, August 09, 2008

big shit poppin' lil shit stoppin'

meet one of my obsessions...


what a delicious chocolate man...

Clifford Joseph Harris Jr.. aka T.I.

he has 6 kids..but only 3 in the picture.
it's okay babe..WE will make a baby that is better lookin' than this...

but first,
let me see whos the mother for that babies of yours...
oh..no wonder...
its ok..i dont feel intimidated at all..
except that LV bag under her arm..shit!


how does that feel or even taste..your tongue on my forehead?


"ONE day, you'll be mine!"

ehehheheh
i am soo "turned on" by this dude..
i have no clue whatsoever why why why why

aarrhh..i think there are times in months, where the ladies gets a lil horny over a hot dude,
like T.I.

2 comments:

pHyda said...

tok T.I. duhal!!!


ok.....ok. delicious it's licking good bah. u'll never know.

merepek kmk tok.

NuruL Ash said...

really? does it taste that good? naaahh..i doubt it..the sweats, the make up..i bet it wud be salty..lol