Saturday, August 09, 2008

MY SPACE


1. my fondest memory of this spot was...
none yet, but i'm sure there will be soon


2. space to me is...

necessary and comfort!

3. in my fridge, you'll always find...

sambal belacan (thanks to ma)
soy sauce +chilli (mex!)
eggs, nuggets, minced beef, fried chicken instant mix ..whee


4. the one household item i cannot live without is...

toilet paper? eh no..my 32" samsung flat screen tivo!


5. the one piece of furniture/decor item i lust after is...

a simple yet comfy sofa

6. every house/bedroom should have...

comfy sofa/bed...

7. if my room caught fire, the first thing i would rescue would be...
my certs/ ic/ digi-camera

8. describe your own home in 3 words...
messy, dusty, rojak

9. the last thing i bought for my home is...
some kitchen tools

10. i handle clutter by...
throw them in a box and hide it under the staircase..

and that ladies and gentlemen..is some questionares...thats worth my time~~~

2 comments:

pHyda said...

best survey tok.

kmk mok ctrl c den v.

NuruL Ash said...

heheeh..no prob. its better that those questionares that sounds like "what are you wearing rite now?" rite? ahahahah

sorry kepada yg selalu jwb soalan soalan sebegitu..
this is me craping n bitching..
dats all