Tuesday, September 30, 2008

i should be happy today, but i dont..


it's been 51 day since my granpa left us..
i miss him sooo much..
seems like yesterday i was holding his hand..
the thought is still fresh in my mind..
i can still hear his voice laughing and singing..
takbir Raya makin suroh ati tok sedih..
tomorrow will be Hari Raya..
So not in the mood for Raya..
I am super sensitive/alert today..
friends and family are here..
it is just some of my family member are missing..
Nek aip and my cousin Nor..
Nor sik balit raya agik this year..i cried reading her Raya Card the other day..

=========================================================

i asked my boss to have a half day off, he said yes. even better, he gave me the whole week off. The best part, he gave me "angpau" for Hari Raya. (really! ang=red instead of giving me the green pau)

Biscuits, Cookies and Kueh are ready
Kari, Satay, Masak Merah too..

Friends and aquitance didn't forget to wish me hari raya..

i couldn't be grateful enough for today..

hopefully tomorrow will be much much better than today..

Thank You God..

No comments: