Saturday, September 20, 2008

just not your time, G

urrgghhh...
so, Gerrard didn't make his 100th goal last night against Stoke City.
sosadsosadsosadsosad

it's just not his time.
........................................................................................

i had this weirdest conversation with my cousin, Jarut the other day.
we were lying on my bed in one warm Sunday afternoon.
i was hugging her because she is so irresistible to hug..pendek crita, nya huggable bah! then the story goes like this,

me: mun kawu kurus eh, jamah kawu pun aku ndak. (sambil eksen menjamah jarut)

jarut: i know! just imagine hoh. gene mun kmk kurus

me: ok, turn kmk gik. pelok kmk gik. (change position a.k.a mintak pelok position)

jarut: eeish..rasa melok papan. tapi papan tok berburit.

me: imagine jak aku gemok. gene oo.

jarut: ndakku eh.

me: care to think of any reason why dont you want me to be fat?

jarut: ......... *speechless*



jadi, ceritanya, I HATE HUGS AND KISSES.
IF there's any chance you that want or even think to touch me, SAVE IT!
I HATE YOU.
body contact makes me physically ill.
unless, i make the first move. ya, cerita lain...

IF there's a way to "body contact" me, let me be the one who touches you first! then you can touch me..get it!!!??? no? you idiot people! school high high brain no use aar???

soo much of a "STOP WAR, MAKE LOVE INSTEAD" or "LOVE IS FREE, SO SPREAD IT" spirit ey?

2 comments:

pHyda said...

pa maksud ktk polah first move lok? hehe.. *imagine*

mun ktk dh kawen lak, ktk polah first move lok la...sik tahan jaklah husband dipolah camya.. haa :P

NuruL Ash said...

ahahahahah...OI..IBoh bisin gilak..ya hal dlm kelambu ya bah..yah yah..

ya cerita lain laaa

wait..imejin rupa kmk kawen lok.... Gosh..sik dpt berjalan alu otak kmk..BLURRRRR!!!

LMAO