Wednesday, December 17, 2008

My Love Story

i want my love story to be just like in taylor swift's song~

check it out here


"I got tired of waiting
Wondering if you were ever coming around
My faith in you was fading
When I met you on the outskirts of town I said:

Romeo save me I've been feeling so alone
I keep waiting for you but you never come
Is this in my head, I don't know what to think
He knelt to the ground and pulled out a ring

And said:

Marry me Juliet you'll never have to be alone
I love you and that's all I really know
I talked to your dad you'll pick out a white dress
It's a love story baby just say yes"

................................................................




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

first, lupak nk comment bout ur header, i hav a thing wit pix of ppl's back, dah la b&w gik ya, wad a nice pix~ =)
second,..i dono d song u'r tokin bout woman so i juz wana say dis:
"air mata atas gitar saya kaaa??" xD

Aaina Rambli said...

i had a crush on that song

NuruL Ash said...

--->u have a thing? lol
--->yup, nangis atas gitar

--->crush? hurmm can find a better word ar?

--->"adore" sounds better