Friday, December 19, 2008

all i want for x-mas is...

im no saint nor fashionista..
i suck in fashion as a matter of fact..i don't even own something that is in the "it" list..
i feel so sorry for myself..

that's why..for this x-mas..(even tho i don't celebrate one)

i want

something to cover my hair and my head

something that is small but quite big for my big-head to fit in preferably.

something that i could wear to protect myself from heat/drizzling rain or in the car >.<

something that would enhance my non-distinguished figure..errrr nothing fancy please..

figured it out already?


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

erk!!!!!!!!!!!!! ash!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
T_T sorry forry no fedora babe~ -__-"
n by dat sentence u can guess now whre am I rite now *_*
will explain later in msn...c ya~