Monday, April 06, 2009

when the world is in-sincere...

today is the 6th day of April. somebody's birthday. i wished him every year, but never in return, he remembers mine let alone wishes me. still believe in karma? naaaah! BULLSHIT. and everytime i rememberED our memories, i questioned his sincerity. boi, was i dumb or smart aa? *laughing out loud*

dah dah..what's past is past. what's done is done.


now now.. had a memorable conversation with my friend yesterday..
but if YOU are not interested..then dont read laa..nobody forced you to read what..
his name is to be kept anonymous.. ahahahah
shhh!!!!!


him says: we'l catch up soon
him says: u tooz
him says: u keep well k
LaiChiKang says: miss me or nt?
LaiChiKang says: ahahahaaha
him says: i do ****
him says: i honestly do
LaiChiKang says: k gd to knw!
him says: sumtimes i duno if u're stil mad at me or wad
him says: so i dun dare say too much
LaiChiKang says: miss u too
him says: n i noe u hav all the right in the world to b mad at me
him says: so i'm not gonna justify myself
him says: u take ur time.n tel me whn its all gud.hehe
LaiChiKang says: ordy laaaaaaa
LaiChiKang says: ok laa
LaiChiKang says: enuff sed
him says: heh
LaiChiKang says: later i cry
him says: lol
LaiChiKang says: susah swak!
him says:haha
him says: i thot mati swak?
LaiChiKang says: ahahaahahahahzhaha
LaiChiKang says: pandai!

ya ajak tek? ahahahaah..still...I QUESTIONED PEOPLE'S INSINCERITY every now and then. yeah. im being soo russian about it. cannot meh?

this week will be a hectic week for me and my family. ada majlis pertabalan diraja raja eh, majlis aqiqah NORAH SOON TO BE JONES. gago laa kmk org ujong minggu tok koh.. dah laa sik da upah caterer. oohh..beriris dak bawang dak cabik dak kentang dak apa apa lah!

*imagine lok*
ooh..GAGO TOK GAGO!

No comments: