Tuesday, March 31, 2009

so long march, hello april

it has been the worst month of my life!

1) urinary track infection and i've been seeing lots of doctor since. (try 5 doctors!)
2) work was plagiarized by my classmate
3) moto kenak pecah! sunglasses ilang
4) autocad software and files were corrupted
5) went to the clinic yesterday, got my urine tested, contained sugar!
6) re-do urine test (to confirm) which i was diagnosed with diabetes
7) today, went to the clinic, again..to take my blood sample (will found out in 3 weeks time) to confirm the diagnosis

could it be any worst?
when things like this happen,
i hate being

helpless and powerless to do JUST about ANYTHING!!!

................................................................

wanna see what put the smile back to my face?





8) and yea, BOF ends yesterday :(

***what am i gonna do about my tuesday and wednesday morning without BOF?
yea, sure i usually do my assignment during that time but seriously, what am i gonna do about this!!!



LEVI'S ANYONE?
................................................................................

i just hope this april will do me good.
i really hope april wont let me down.
now april, be good to me ey?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

april's d best month of d year for every1!!! >_< it's gonna b great Ash!!

blurryfella87 said...

cheer up mate..
i hope things will turned up fine for u..

pHyda said...

hey, sorry to hear all these. it's goin to b better soon. insyaAllah.. cheer up!

let's catch up babe. this temporary "rich" girl wanna date with ya. hehee..

NuruL Ash said...

woot! thanks for the heads up girls~

Aaina Rambli said...

April is my fav month of the year! hehe...I've just found my red cute sexy so-called-wallet anyway! hehe...best best!