Tuesday, June 30, 2009

time to kill

i am not ready to kill the interview tomorrow like i ever kill an interview before.

so umm, yeah, Soon ONN Furniture's Roland, called me this morning, telling me there's 2 post for designers available and he wants to interview kelvin and I and see whether we have improved since the last semesters.

honestly, i dont feel like being interviewed right now. i have so many things to do this week and the next week after that.

i dont even have my portfolio with me at this moment and all i have is a softcopy of my portfolio, name cards and my CV. im not ready. im soo not ready.

after the interview,i have to set up the graduation exhibition for this Satuday Event in campus. feel free to come. i'll "welcome" you alright.

what a bummer. Ika's wed is on the very same day as the Exhibition.what to wear.what to wear.yea, i bought the lingerie already, and believe me, it's decent alright.

oh July, do me good, k?

3 comments:

pHyda said...

new new lingerie~

lingerie and july. words that are always on my mind in the meantime.

teringat lingerie diberi aina ngan ktk eh.. "berangin" shhhh..

Aaina Rambli said...

haha..berangin ka? u've tried it? hehe

NuruL Ash said...

sluar dlm biru ya kah? ahahaha..sekali ajak pakei..kelak laa pakei lagik..sik besa dgn any fabric besides cotton..ahahahah

dah tabiat baah..susah nak dibuang