Monday, July 06, 2009

i heart em bad ass boys

oh Lord..find me someone like TOP alright..?


Soo errmm. I Am back from my wild wild fantasy land, despite my busy schedule i still have time to fantasized ok.

I have a love interest (more like a lust interest sebenarnya) in TOP from the band named BIG BANG..

He looked like Hatake Kakashi to me. You see, with the hair and the mouth mask..
Dah la rupa gaox. Bad ass with long legs and nice watches. I don't mind the attitude.

those "charisma" sigh.
:Where aar do I find such a dude?
: yeerr NuRuL..what's up with the word "charisma"?
:You never use that word before.
:Damn ramen soup-family outing, im addicted to the programme already..
:especially with Top as a family guest right?
:yeay


yea baby, pout that lips like you never pout before..

ok I'll give you a fist bump..
haik!
Personally, i dont like seeing TOP in pictures..it seemed unreal to me
i like him in "action". you know, with the talking, the glare and not to mention the smirk he has on his face when he smiles.
*melting*

No comments: