Sunday, August 09, 2009

feel like ngerepak lok.


has anyone told you that the heat in Kuching nowadays are unbearable?
the heat drives me nuts! lekak mandik eh, berpeloh agik. tidor berdepan dgn kipas eh, peloh juak. sik mok masang aircond jak jak. bil electric mahal dow!!! gelap gelita dah rumah tok. i switch off the light at living room. sigh.

work too is "overloaded". oh the job? its tough as fuck i tell you.
since monday, my desk has been buried with projects after projects. if it wasnt researches, 3D doodling, and some interior work proposal. yes.im the first interior designer that ever work there. before this, they never paid any attention to interior stuff. Now, taking an advantage of a fresh graduate like yours truly..sigh..

the architects i tell you are no fun people. serious kali juak muka.muka jaik! ahahaha sikda laa..sik jaik..bagus muka sidak..cuma ya la tek..too serious..TOO serious..
those draughpersons..they are kinda nice people there (at my work place) and those from admin too. some of them even came up to the designer's room to checked on me..ahaha yours truly got some stalker now people..be envy, be very envy.. and yeah, last friday, i was on overtime till 7pm or something..damn tired i tell you..

home sweet home.my home is no longer sweet as it used to be. my family and i barely eat dinner together anymore. ah choon is also no longer around.hes going places you know. mex and mama are way too busy to find "kantao". kak tiah too, gago dengan handfon nya and kak timah rumah sebelah.so, basically, i spent most of my time in front of my pc and my beloved tv. nek nah, minding her own business.now she's sleeping like a baby for 24 hours straight already. sigh. changed her diaper just now. lap nya pun muka, kak ya nya sambong tidor balit. sunyik aku tok dirumah. sik boring.cuma sunyik.

6 comments:

Aaina Rambli said...

later I come home, I'll spend some time with u. If I'm invited la.

NuruL Ash said...

aina..there are things i do, that could really hurt u..
for that..im sorry..

Anonymous said...

:)
*i juz wana smile*

Aaina Rambli said...

nurul..the thing is, u know u could hurt me, then why do u still do it?

ren rosa..apa nie senyum senyum? gile ke..

Anonymous said...

kmk sik gila, kmk senyum sbb kmk paham bah..

pHyda said...

paham kmk perasaan ktk. sik tahan nak berik komen pagi2 awal tok. dah kmk nak gi madik.