Friday, March 26, 2010

dinner

for me, having dinner with a company (be it with my family or my friends) mean so much. i personally hate having dinner alone. it has been almost a week now, i had dinner alone. everyone seemed occupied with their own activity, even my mom. i even forgot when we had our last dinner together.

if i have my own family someday.SOMEDAY. i will have all my family member, gather around, say our prayer and eat the food that me and my hubby prepared- with lots of jokes and stories to be shared. every night if possible. cey...you think i will cook dinner by myself, you are soo wrong. think again!

i missed those day, when my family, sat down together, had a little riddles of our own and eat home-cook dinner. sigh.
i miss my family.

my granny is being impossible these few nights. mum has limits too. i dont think she can handle it anymore. babysitting Norah alone is a tough job and now, grany too? i gave up talking to my granny years ago. sometimes, it hurts knowing that granny is not granny anymore. can't even talk to her like i used to. sure i changed her diapers, give her bath every now and then, tuck her to sleep even. but i miss her, my old-granny.

everything is different now.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i still cant believe u'd agreed to dat webcam dinner-ing. -_-" next time k next time.. =)