Friday, March 19, 2010

last december...

happy belated birthday to meeeeeeeeee~

thanks for the pictures syah...
"I" dont look like "ME" in it...
"I" happened to be more beautiful in the pictures, when the truth is, im not..ehee




pictures were taken by using an old film and old camera right syah?
no digital camera, no dslr.
i love that woman.

************

been busy with work and struggling with sickness lately. struggling? did i just said struggling? but, im fine.really. also, been hanging out with aqeef a lot. gonna watch movie with him and aup later on.



was playing around with my phone at green gallery. this pictures was taken somewhere in late February i think? look skinnier yes? but slowly, i'm gaining my appetite. i need them food to keep me aliveee.

*************

just had the humblest birthday ever!
no expectation means no disappointment.
true story y'all.i don't write fiction.








No comments: