Friday, July 30, 2010

should i, should it not?

I am thinking of keeping a journal since i dont have a proper diary ever since i was eleven years old. A journal where i could rant and write my two cents . Blog has been great but it is way too open. (even for my stalkers.. yer..mun jak ada)

Being "personal" had done me good lately. Having quite evenings alone, less outing unless it is necessary and i kinda like it. Spending quite sometimes with me TV every night though it has no longer been a flat Tv, but i love my TV just the way it is.

Works been great but each day i have to pray just to stand and make it throughout the day. It doesn't mean i hate my work, it's just that, i cant really "stand" doing "it". Staring at the monitor for hours and listened to the all the crap in the world like "ooh im so jealous of you for having such a wonderful kids, ooh im so "kechewa", ooh im so "mad" at you, ooh im so gonna fart while you're eating" and sadra sadra sadra...

Last but not least, MEH!

1 comment:

Dezmond said...

let's hang out someday, you and me and we'll talk like there's no tomorrow~ :P