Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Good bye Nek Nah

-AL FATIHAH-
1922-2010


My Beloved Grandma passed away last week (23rd August 2010) at 7.05pm.
And she's 88 years young.


i was not by her side when she draws her last breathe.
But i did talked to her and caressed her arm before i leave for buka puasa at Hilton that evening.


i dont want to talk about feelings or emotion right now because i dont feel like it.
...........


last but not least,

"I LOVE YOU Nek Nah...with all my heart...
You have protected me from the bad bad world and you've loved me unconditionally...
You took care of me when no one else were and you were always on my side regardless what people said about me...
I LOVE YOU...
and yes nek, I will take care of myself like you always told me to...
I will not bring this family shame and you can count on it...
I promise...
Thank You for everything and again, I LOVE YOU..."

No comments: