Monday, February 21, 2011

my summary on Nuar's weeding last last weekend


UPACARA AKAD NIKAH
- all is well. im too sick to noticed anyone or what was going on

WEDDING RECEPTION AT FOUR POINTS
- im wearing this lovely cheongsam. tho i was on my period pain/gastric/ferev-ish, i still look good (otedah, sikda orang muji.aku muji dik mpun)

-the ceremony was alright. the stage was alright.

-the bride looks stunning but she could use a little bit more smile.

WEDDING AT THE GROOM'S HOUSE
- the stage "pelamin was too big and empty

- the bride & groom was wearing purple but the pelamin was red+white.
(what's happening, really, i dont have a clue)

- the food was awful. im saying this because this is what i heard. people talk you know, and i happened to be around but i pretended to mind my own business. i didn't eat much because i didn't like the food.

-was having a fever and my mum doesn't give a rat-ass about me! tho she did says she care about me but she left me at home, alone, for 4 nights i tell ya!

- family picture. i believe, there will be none because they happened to hire an awful photographer and he's incapable of handling the crowd. he goes around and says something like "hey, who wants to take picture with the funny looking couple, come to the stage.." he didn't exactly said that but thats what his face looked like when hes taking pictures.

sosadsosadsosad

So, next month, a good friend of mine asked me to be an usher for her lil bro's wedding at the Sarawak Club. And also, my godfather's only son, Abang Azul is getting married by December.

Insyaallah, its gonna be awesome!!!

Love, peace & harmony

No comments: