Saturday, February 19, 2011

weddings

last week, my cousin got married. no i didnt take any pictures of them couple because they are not the nicest people in the family. haha. just kidding. (naah im over it. wont go around and spread my negative crap to the public).

i was sick last week. period pain + gastric + sore throat + growing wisdom tooth , can you imagine how sick i was? and then recently, fever + flu.
believe me, i have draft this post before but i left it in my office. i will talk about it in the next post k? just wanted to show you some pictures from my humble phone and the quality isn't really there i have to say.


Me! getting ready for the wedding reception at the four point hotel


the "Pelamin" at the hotel. honestly, i kinda like it. it was charming i'd say. especially the tree and the chandelier.

me and my long lost cousin. i love having her around. so sad that she has to leave Kuching again. so much for her pursuing her dreams. i wish her well.

so, there you go. i will update my blog again, once i got my draft paper inside my drawer in the office. i promise. right now. my nose is blocked and cant really think or write straight.
kthnxbye.

No comments: