Saturday, October 08, 2011

angry post.

i feel like crying right now. Friday was our 3o months anniversary. He didnt do or say romantic things at all. Arrgghh. i dont want to talk about my boyfriend now.

Called a few friends since last night. Didnt even get a return call. Wanted to talk to them so much. Somehow I feel ignored by them. One said the "attitude" is not cool at all. One said im being "emotional". what can i do when im having a period cramps and theres no one around the house to talk to.

No. No Boyfriend today. Today i feel so alone. Cause hes been ignoring me too.

Didnt make it to my aunty's this morning cause my stoopid uncle went somewhere else. My Aunt and my uncle are going to perform Hajj and i wanted to see them leave.

Why do things didnt go my way lately! i hate working. have to stay late every single day to do this monster-in-humane-corporate-people! Gotta update my CV and resume pronto. I gotta leave from that office.soon.

No comments: