Saturday, October 15, 2011

October-fest?

yeap. i still look like a boy.

And No. im not going anywhere. Its just a title that represent this so-called October. So, teen-years decided to pay me a visit when i suddenly remember the songs of Naruto's soundtrack that i've been listened to. I guess the highlight of me being teenagers was Naruto. There's also The Corrs. Yeap. They decided to drop by somewhere late September. I guess September really ends yea?Thanks Aisyah and Kak Norrafidah for introducing me that. You guys rule.

I know not many knows about this blog of mine. Even if they do, they might have forgotten about it. But that's okay. At least I have a freedom to write or rant whatever i want in here. I have also de-activated my facebook account. Im much a happier person now. Of course there's ups and downs but here i am, trying to celebrate life as it is.

Went to the immigration with mum today to get her a passport. Saw an old friend of mine. Awkward much but i did have a courage to say HI first. I feel awfully lazy today too. Feel like cant get up from my bed.

No comments: