Sunday, October 16, 2011

random future.

"I think i may have found a good design for my bride of honor dress for my cousin's wedding."
......

Lets just skip the marriage part and straight to pregnancy part instead.

....im imagining myself sun-bathing by the pool or by the beach with my cute bikini on any other the weekend and went swimming in the pool with my baby inside my tummy. i look glowing and definitely cute-r than ever. my boobs obviously would be big and oohh.. my skin, definitely radiant. i will drink/eat/bath milk everyday....

Whoever my husband will be, here's a heads up for you, I PROMISE I WILL MAKE YOU HAPPY as long as the time would allow me to.

Yes. I am that random and lame. So much for such positivity.

So, my friend asked me the other day, why go to pregnancy part and skip the marriage part?
so i told her, thinking of getting married or settling down depresses me.

Sad but true. Seems like everyone is settling down. Honestly, im happy for them. Too bad for me, i dont really trust the ceremony or anything that goes with it. Seems fake but fun. Especially those who planned on having a big, lavishing and a fancy wedding.
I encourage you not to do it!

PEOPLE ARE too focus on the beginning part which is the wedding but not the marriage itself.
Its a big responsibility and a tough commitment to be involved with in the first place.
Dont do it just because everyone is doing it. Its not worth it.

Wonder how i know?
When you know, you just know, you know?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I really like your blog, it looks very nice, I'm happy to visit again to see your blog because it's very good indeed, thank's for all. Regards, lighted medicine cabinets really hope to be your friends