Saturday, October 15, 2011

Dinner in, Dinner out

catching up with Roza. It's been awhile.


Been spending money like water i tell you and i cant take it anymore. Im broke right before the middle of the month. Its not like i spend it on buying things. No. Just hanging out and eating out made me broke. i got myself pedicure and did my facial. Went to the saloon so someone could just massage my head. Gosh! i have got to stay at home from this moment on. Till the end of the month at least. Haizz.



Amy's farewell -high tea and dinner. She's leaving because she has a better offer at her fiance's office. They getting married in November. Woah. Such obsession that the fiance has for her make me ...errmmm..... *yawn* . But that is something that most girls would wanna envy her, right? A man that obsessed with her. He controlled her to the point that she would rather lie then confront him even its just going to the movie with a few friends.

I should feel sorry for her. But i dont. Why? She's getting married for God sake.
And that my friends, WOULD CHANGE EVERYTHING!







No comments: