Monday, March 30, 2009

motoku knak pecah (episode 2)

if there's somebody or anyone for that matter, telling you about "life is karma" tell them to go to hell ok!
anything that involves karma, i tell you..is PURE RUBBISH!

so, my car's stereo system was stolen (again) and so do my sunglasses.
i bought that sunglasses with the money that i earn it (with my own bare hands!)

the radio and all were stripped off. this is the second time such "incident" happened to me! sigh..i parked my car at my usual..somewhere in Nanas road.

and now, my uncle is giving me the silent treatment. you know laa, i can't stand that kind of treatment. scream, yell, spank me if you will..but not silent..please!

bye sunglasses bye.
im missing you already.
i cant believe i wore thee for the last time this morning.
that after all, was our last goodbye.
"charles and keith" will never be the same again.
at least for my eyes.
you are after all, my one of a kind sunglasses that i had.
you served me well.
you protected my eyes for the sun.

oh man, i really suck at writing am i?

No comments: